Verdani Partners has over 15 years of experience certifying buildings nationwide, from LEED feasibility through the re-certification process. Within the office space category alone, Verdani has led the certification process for over 13+ million square feet for buildings across the country.
Verdani Partners specializes in LEED for Existing Buildings Operation + Maintenance (LEED-EB:O&M) certification and recertification. Our intent is to assist in helping existing buildings achieve high-performance, healthful, durable, affordable, and environmentally sound practices in existing buildings. Benefits of LEED EB: O+M Certification include:
- Measurement, Verification and Validation tool
- Consistent and credible benchmarking for green buildings
- Raises the bar on sustainable building standards
- Acts as a “seal of approval” that lends credibility
- Allows for approaching green building holistically
- Easy to communicate sustainability goals with the team
- The financial advantages to owning LEED Certified buildings include lower operating costs, higher ROI, increases in occupancy and rent and higher resale value.
- Market differentiation & reputation, growing tenant demand, reduced obsolescence and lower energy cost risks.